Jim Hudson Chevrolet in Columbia, SC is now hiring A-level Automotive Service Technicians to join this highly-rated dealer group.
- Technicians with GM experience and certifications can earn up to $150,000 annually.
- Jim Hudson Chevrolet offers premium warranty pay, paying 1.5 times the normal rate to fully trained technicians.
- Each technician is eligible for a weekly production bonus every single week
- High customer demand has given us the luxury of having plenty of work available at all times.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 2 years of automotive maintenance/repair experience
- Experience in an automotive dealership service department is a plus
- ASE certification is a huge plus
- GM experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in a high-volume setting
Other Job/Dealership Highlights:
- Jim Hudson Automotive Group has been nominated for Best Car Dealership in the Best of Columbia Metropolitan 2023 race
- High-level of career satisfaction
- Unbeatable work atmosphere
- Comfortable work area (spacious and air conditioned!)
- Excellent schedule (5-day work week and always off on Sundays!)
- Advancement opportunities
- Paid Training
- Generous benefits package (Paid Time Off, Discount Program, Medical, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, and other supplemental benefits)
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to the table (job duties):
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Communicates with the parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates with Service Advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Return equipment to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
Submit your resume now and a representative from C.Rice Global will reach out to help you schedule an interview.
C.Rice Global is a recruiting and job placement company that connects job seekers with their prospective employers. Check out our current rating with the Better Business Bureau at https://www.bbb.org/us/nc/kernersville/profile/business-consultant/c-rice-global-llc-0503-235958408